From Inpetransfer we offer various forms of payment, we will tell you below. We work with agencies, operators and clients from all over the world, that is why we have the best solutions to pay for your service. private transfers in airports.
- Credit or debit card: The form most used by all clients, payment at the moment through our secure server of Banco Sabadell.
- Bank transfer or deposit account: Used almost always for companies, which we have created agreements and work on account.
- Bancontact: Bancontact is a type of secured payment used by many consumers and businesses with a bank account in Belgium.
- KBC / CBC Payment Button: Belgian customers of KBC / CBC bank easily pay online via the KBC / CBC payment button.
- Belfius Direct Net: Belgian customers of the Belfius bank easily pay online via the Belfius Payment Button.
- EPS: The Electronic Payment Standard (EPS) is a form of payment, developed by several Austrian banks. This makes EPS the main form of bank transfer payment in Austria and very popular with Austrian buyers.
ideal: iDEAL is a type of guaranteed payment that can be used by consumers and businesses with a bank account at almost any Dutch bank.
Giropay: Giropay is a very popular bank transfer payment method in Germany. It uses more than 1,500 German banks, making it a trusted payment method for German customers.
ING Home'Pay: Belgian customers of ING bank easily pay online through ING Home'Pay. A simple and convenient way to make payments online.
SOFORT banking: SOFORT is a form of payment that can be used in 13 European countries. SOFORT Banking has a TÜV certificate that guarantees the security of using it as a payment method.